St. Martin’s Chamber Choir just had our first rehearsal for our Christmas concerts yesterday, and I am already excited about them! I will tell you all about the repertoire in subsequent Weeklys, but suffice it now to say that they will be fantastic, and in the best St. Martin’s tradition. Here are the dates and venues:
- Fri., Dec. 15, 7:30pm, St. John’s Episcopal Cathedral, Denver
- Sat. Dec. 16, 7:30pm, Montview Blvd. Presbyterian Church, Park Hill
- Sun., Dec. 17, 3:00pm, St. Paul Lutheran and Catholic Community of Faith, Denver
- Fri., Dec. 22, 7:30pm, Bethany Lutheran Church, Cherry Hills Village
Consider this as a unique and compelling Christmas gift for a friend or family member. Accompany them to the concert, so you get something from the gift as well; or take them out for a nice meal before or after the concert!
Get tickets here; or call the office at (303) 298-1970 for assistance.
Briefly, as noted last week, 36 St. Martin’s singers (both Chamber and Festival ) will be singing Handel’s Messiah, part 1, with the Denver Young Artists Orchestra in the coming two weeks, as follows:
- Sun. Nov. 12, 2:30pm, Lakewood Cultural Center
- Sun. Nov. 19, 2:30pm, St. Luke’s UMC, Highlands Ranch
Here’s a link to the DYAO website for ticket information, as well as more details about the concerts and locations.