On this page you will find general guidelines that St. Martin’s Chamber Choir is adopting for safety during the pandemic. These guidelines are current as of 8/17/21. Please check back often for updates.
For venue-specific instructions, scroll down.
- We are planning to social distance seating; skipping every other row and asking people to maintain a respectful distance with their seating within each pew. Venues will be sold only to 1/2 to 2/3 capacity.
- We will have signs encouraging masks for all, and asking unvaccinated people to wear them at all times.
- All singers, staff, and volunteers must be vaccinated, and we are requiring proof.
- All staff and volunteers must wear a mask at all times.
- Signs will be posted asking people to maintain a respectful distance while waiting in line.
- Where possible we will have a door for entering and a door for exiting for patrons.
- Programs can be picked up by patrons to avoid contact with volunteers.
- Patrons will be seated 12 feet from the choir when the choir is masked and 25 feet when the choir is unmasked.
- Proof of vaccination required for ages 12 and up
- Masks required at all times. Performers will not be masked.
- Children ages 5-12 must either be vaccinated OR show proof of negative
- Covid PCR test within 72 hours of entering the building
- Children under the age of 5 do not need to show proof of vaccination or negative test result
- Proof of vaccination required
- Masks required at all times
- Masks highy recommended for all – required for those who are unvaccinated.