On this page you will find general guidelines that St. Martin’s Chamber Choir is adopting for safety during the pandemic. These guidelines are current as of 8/17/21. Please check back often for updates.
For venue-specific instructions, scroll down or use the following links.
- We are planning to social distance seating; skipping every other row and asking people to maintain a respectful distance with their seating within each pew. Venues will be sold only to 1/2 to 2/3 capacity.
- We will have signs encouraging masks for all, and asking unvaccinated people to wear them at all times.
- All singers, staff, and volunteers must be vaccinated, and we are requiring proof.
- All staff and volunteers must wear a mask at all times.
- Signs will be posted asking people to maintain a respectful distance while waiting in line.
- Where possible we will have a door for entering and a door for exiting for patrons.
- Programs can be picked up by patrons to avoid contact with volunteers.
- Patrons will be seated 12 feet from the choir when the choir is masked and 25 feet when the choir is unmasked.
First Plymouth Congregational Church
Masks required at all times.